Sunday 6 March 2011

Welcome to Love Vintage

I love vintage! I have started this blog to document some of the things I love  in this world.  My family, what we get up to and my vintage finds from my delving around in charity shops! Since loving all things old I have discovered I love tea, but it has to be made in a teapot and in a cup and saucer! Above is my latest find, an Alfred Meakin tea set (although it only has two cups but that means it's perfect for tea for two!)  all for £6 in an RSPCA shop! I love it, our tea has tasted wonderful in it this weekend!
Since I have been rummaging in charity shops I have discovered that I really don't like to pay full price for anything, and get far more pleasure from a thrifted treasure, something about the history, where it came from, who owned it, who has used it, these things are interesting to me. I am currently considering selling some of my vintage treasures (Etsy here I come) because my cupboards are rather full!

No comments:

Post a Comment