Thursday 10 March 2011

We collected this lovely cup and saucer from a lady nearby today, 99p from ebay, it matches the tea plate sitting underneath, this is one that Miss Noodle picked up in a charity shop for 35p! She has been having her lunch on it but now I have a set I'm wondering if I should keep it for her for when she's a bit older, just in case she ends up loving old things and tea cups as much as I do!  Thinking about it I could save it for her birthday in July, I am planning a tea and cakes party, using  my vintage crockery, with cup cakes and cream teas, a great excuse to be on the look out for more cheap vintage goodies if you ask me!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh that is beautiful! I am sure we had one just like it at our vintage themed wedding. I had to ebay much of it, I had so much I didn't have the space for it all so just kept my fave 20 or so sets. You know, just in case I decide to have a tea party ;) Actually, I am also planning on having a vintage tea party for my birthday in July, like your I will be having cakes and scones!
    Here is the link to my vintage wedding blog post if you want to steal some ideas ;)
    http://vintagejelly.blogspot.com/2011/01/our-wedding.html

    ReplyDelete