Monday 7 March 2011

How I love the sunshine

Oh my goodness! It's a beautiful day - crispy cold but warm sunshine, somehow there is the feeling of warmth and possibility everywhere.  Leaves peaking through earth, windows opening after the cold of winter, shadows on the floor, and the sound of birds singing outside.  Seasonal transitions are my favourite times of year, the exciting changes, reminding me of time ticking past, of what is to come as we enter a new phase. Spring particularly is a lovely time of year for me, newness, change and growth are things that are everywhere at the moment, I feel quietly excited with possibility and creations, or maybe that should be the possibility of creations!
We made a big batch of play dough this morning, bright pink of course! which we look forward to playing with later - yes, spring is the season for creating!
I am trying not to miss a single second of my time here with the little Miss, even though it has slowed considerably since I stopped working, it is still flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment